Monday, October 22, 2012

Random Ramblings

~ I touched on this in my previous post but Amelia is now wearing panties!!  Woot Woot, one down, one to go.  :)

~ These Presidential debates are killing me.  I get so frustrated when watch and checking facebook at the same time.  I have to stop.

~ Go Cardinals!!  12 in 12

~ Speaking of which tonight is the last debate and the Cards game...I'll be flipping back and forth until I can't stand watching the debate anymore.  :)

~ Asher man is talking up a storm and he'll sing Ee, I, Ee, I, Ooo.  It's too cute!

~ Amelia sang Jesus Loves Me in front of the church last Sunday.  I cried.

~ The trees are SO beautiful right now, I love this time in the Ozarks.

~ We had a good but busy weekend, I'll blog about it soon.

~ Nathan is leaving me today for his quarterly 20 group meeting.  I always hate these few day without him.  But the kids and I will survive!

~  This past week Asher slept all night, TWICE!


1 comment:

Lauren said...

yay for Asher! hopefully that sleeping continues!

and seriously, these Cards are going to give me a heart attack! I'll be at Zumba for the first part of the game tonight so maybe that will make them get off to a good start!