Monday, December 2, 2013

Since my last entry....


Since my last blog entry we've been busy.  Here are a few things we've been up too in the recent weeks.  We had dinner with some great friends and their kids.  Put up our Christmas tree.  Amelia attended a firends birthday party.  We took birthday cupcakes to school for Amelia's birthday. Asher had his first real throw up (yuck I know)  Amelia turned 4.  Amelia had a round of sickness as well.  We had a Cinderella Birthday party.  I was down for a whole day sick (thanks kids).  Amelia had her four year check up.  Both kids got their flu mist.  We've been Thankful.  We had two Thanksgiving dinners.  We went with Mema and Papa to cut down a real Christmas tree. We had a delayed birthday dinner at Hinode.  We rode the Polar Express.  We've been busy.  I have lots of catching up to do.  It will happen.  Have a great day!    

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Such a BUSY time of year...with Thanksgiving, my cookie party, Elyse's birthday, and family Christmas celebrations starting up...I'm lucky to keep my head above water!