Monday, February 28, 2011

Slacker

I haven't been a good blogger lately.  Amelia is keeping us busy and on our toes.  She's so much fun and I need to do a better job at recording the little things she does to make us laugh.  She is at such a fun age right now, walking everywhere, trying to run at times and laughing and squealing at everything.  I tried to get a few pictures of her walking the other day, but it's hard to do because she's always right there!  Here's what I managed to get.







She really is a great baby (can I still call her that, I think she might be a toddler), eats everything and anything and sleeps for 12 plus hours at night, with two naps during the day.  We've had snow the past few weeks, and I have not got Amelia out to play in it, I know I'm a bad mom, but I have no 'snow gear', and it's been WAY too cold.  I figure there is always time for playing in the snow when she's bigger! (I wrote this a while ago, if you can't tell.)  I'm going to update the blog now, so lots more news and post to come!!  

No comments: