Wednesday, August 28, 2013

Random Ramblings (back on the blogging scene!)

~ So I've been MIA from blogging for how long now?  TOO LONG.  We've been busy busy busy and I'm not sure it's slowing down any, SO I am just going to have to make time to blog because I do not want to forget this time in our lives.

~ I need to recap our family trip to St. Louis, various fun summer activities we've done, Nathan and I's anniversary trip to NYC, an iphone picture dump needs to be done desperately, and most recently Amelia's first day of preschool, whew, I'll get it done someday.

Family fun day at the zoo
~ I'm in the final crunch stages of Asher's birthday party details.  I still can not believe he's going to be TWO in 10 days.  #wheredidmybabygo

Silly, Silly boy.

~ I'm ready for fall, I love fall weather, fall clothes, and fall activities. 

I want this WHOLE outfit.  LOVE
~ Monday was Amelia's first day of pre-school this year.  We decided on three half days this year, as opposed to the two half days she did last year. After picking her up Monday she has declared she wants full days.  I'm SO not ready for that.  However she talked to her Dad and they agreed to try full days on Mondays. 

I can't believe this.  What a change in one year.
~ I still want to lose another nine pounds before November.  Ugh.  It's SO hard.  I'm struggling right now for sure.

~ Anybody have a favorite daily planner?  My planner ends in September and I need to order to new one. 

~ Happy middle of the week.  I'm looking forward to getting back in the swing of blogging. 



No comments: