Monday, February 3, 2014

Disney Live!


Friday night we had tickets to Disney Live! at Juanita K. Hammons Hall.  We are headed to Disney in August, so I naturally thought this would be a great precursor to the real deal.  I'm very happy to report the kids LOVED it.  It really was a lot of fun.  Mickey and his Friends singing and dancing, how can you go wrong?  It was hard to get GOOD pictures, but here are a few I snapped with my phone.

My people.  Love them.


They were engrossed.


My little man.
Mickey and Minnie.
Both of them dancing, I was nervous Asher was going to fall onto the people in front of us.
Shake it!
She was loving it.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

so cute! I didn't even know this was coming, and by the time we did...the seats I could get weren't really very good!

What a fun time!