Wednesday, June 23, 2010

Father's Day

Sunday was Nathan's first Father's Day!  I love watching him and Amelia interact, it's such a sight to see.  He adores her and it just melts my heart to watch them together.  I am blessed to have him not only as my husband but as Amelia's daddy.  I can't imagine my life without him, he truly is my best friend!  We celebrated by taking our Dad's out to lunch and then ending the day with dinner at my Mom and Jim's house.
His first picture with our new baby girl!  (I think his face is redder than mine!)
They even sleep alike!



He's such a good daddy.

"A father is someone that holds your hand at the fair.

Makes sure you do what your mother says.

Brushes your hair when it is tangled because mother is too busy.

Lets you eat ice cream for breakfast, but only when mother is away!

He walks you down the aisleand tells you everything is gonna be OK."
 ~ Unknown 

I love you Nathan!  Happy first Father's Day!

No comments: