Tuesday, October 26, 2010

My Baby

Amelia is now 11 months old.  I can't believe it!  She's a lot of fun and a lot work at the same time! 
This past week she started going to a babysitter.  Kim is going to be keeping Amelia on Monday, Wednesday and Friday.  She'll still go to Lois's on Tuesdays and I'll be home with her on Thursdays.  This was such a HARD decision and has been a source of great stress for me, but I know it's for the best for all of us.  Amelia did wonderfully at Kim's last week.  She stayed there half a day on Monday, a full day on Wednesday and then until about 2:30 on Friday when Grandma went and picked her up because she was missing her so much. 
She's not walking yet, but she is cruising on everything, and has finally gotten her first two teeth.  We're still working on growing some hair!  She also moo's when you ask her what a cow says, it's so funny.
She loves to get into everything here are a couple of picture of her from last night.  I was in her room getting her clothes ready to take to grandma's today and I turned about and I see she has pulled all the hangers out of the box in her closet.


No comments: