Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Pumpkins and a Baby Beaver

My favorite season is fall.  I love the weather, the colors, the smells, the everything!  I'm enjoying the fact that Amelia is getting older and is now able to enjoy some of my favorite things about fall too.  This past weekend we headed to the Pickin' Patch to get Amelia her first pumpkin.  It was an overcast sort of gloomy day, but we had a good time.  I snapped a few pictures of her playing on a big pumpkin.




Saturday evening Joe and Lois had their annual Halloween Party.  The whole family comes and it's a great time for all.  We of course had to dress Amelia up and what better for her to be than a baby beaver??  Thanks to Mike for the awesome idea, I still can't believe I didn't come up with it.  Her costume had a hat that had the beaver face and teeth on it, but she HATES having anything on her head, so she didn't keep that one for very long. But give the girl a necklace to play with and you can get a few pictures in before she rips it off!





No comments: