Thursday, May 17, 2012

Random Ramblings

Me and some of the girls are going shopping Saturday in Rogers, AR.  I'm so ready to go, but I always end up with this huge amount of guilt because I'm leaving the kids with Nathan all day.  What's wrong with me?  Anyways, I'm looking for shorts, a new wallet, and maybe some new Toms.  :)

Asher's bottom teeth are oh so close to breaking through.  I'm ready for them to be here, and I'm sure he is too.

I'm just about to finish my rule growth chart from pinterest, I'm not telling you when I started this project.

I still want a bigger house, wonder if this will ever pass? And a fenced in backyard, this would make life easier.

We do not have a free weekend until the very last week of June. Ugh.

I'm now on the 5th book of my Harry Potter reread.

I'm dieing to take a family vacation, I'm just not sure if Asher is still a little to young.  I'm thinking next year for sure, but I'm not 100% about this year.

Couponing for me is a thing of the past, I just can't find time to cut the stinking things.  It was so beneficial for us financial, and I know I really need to get back into it.

Is it strange that I'm excited that we're having homemade pizza for dinner tonight?

Mediterranean or Hawaii?


Can't you see the love?

2 comments:

Mrs. Pancakes said...

Not at all!!

Lauren said...

you MUST go on vacation! ha!

we're actually planning to go to Florida in September!