Tuesday, May 22, 2012

Weekend Rewind...and a TOOTH!

Saturday I had a great time shopping with some girlfriends! I ended up making out fairly well, found shorts, a black belt and a new pair of TOMS!  Nathan and the kids ended up going to Mema's and playing on her water slide.  I was home in time to give Amelia a bath and put her to bed, it was a great day!


Sunday morning Asher woke up and his bottom right tooth had FINALLY broken through.  Poor little dude has been teething super hard the past two weeks and I'm so glad it broke through, that left one is oh so close.  I'm expecting it any day.  He's a little stinker and I haven't been able to get the 'first tooth' picture yet, but I'll keep working at it and post ASAP. 


Sunday we did a little running and attended a graduation party for Nathan's cousin. It was a pretty low key afternoon, which is great because next weekend looks like a crazy busy one!

No comments: