Friday, June 1, 2012

TWO teeth

Little dudes second bottom tooth broke through yesterday!  He's growing up so fast, I can't believe he'll already be nine month old next week.  He REFUSES to let me take a picture of the teeth.  I open up his mouth and he sticks his tongue out.  Here's a few pictures from yesterday.  Also, don't mind the huge slobber ring, to my defense it's not all slobber, he had a cup of water right before I took these pictures and instead of drinking the water he enjoys spitting it back out.  :)

It's been a crazy week, I'm going to try and get my memorial day weekend post up today!

Doesn't that face just look ornery?  
Teething MUCH!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

what a sweet boy! I'm not looking forward to the teething process, in fact I think we're in the midst of it right now. Elyse ended up sleeping in our bed last night with Nick while I went to the couch...being up 4 times between 12 & 1 am was not fun!