Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Long Weekend

(Disclaimer this is about a week late, SORRY!!  I started writing it a week ago, that counts right?)

Whew...what a weekend.  I need a day to recoup.  It was a good but busy (as usual) Memorial day weekend.
Saturday started off with switching Asher to his big boy seat!  He still technically fits in the infant carrier, but man oh man he was getting harder to lift up into the truck, so I bit the bullet and switched him to his rear facing convertible car seat.  Now he gets to ride in the cart and sit in a highchair at restaurants like a big boy, which is a whole new adventure! 

He's not so sure about it.
Hey Mom what's this place?


Sunday was church, nap time and then Eli's birthday party. Amelia is really into birthday parties right now, I think it's mainly being able to check out all the new toys and sing happy birthday but whatever. I stole these pictures from Brittney's Facebook page.







Monday we were brave and had our Sunday school class over for burgers and hot dogs and an afternoon full of water slides and fun for the kiddos.  We really had a great time, all together there were 31 people at my house.  I'm really really thinking I need a bigger house!!  I didn't take many pictures that afternoon because I was wrestling a particular little boy.  But here are the few I manged to take.


He was ALMOST asleep like this, I couldn't believe it!

No comments: