Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Randomness

It's Wednesday and I have a lot of randomness to post. 

 ~ I need to do another Kendra picture dump soon.  She's awesome about sending me pictures of the kids throughout the day.  I'm so very grateful for that.  But I currently have 1147 pictures on my phone.

~ Since Asher is now a 'big boy' we have moved him out of the whale tub into our normal bath tub.  Sissy joins in on the fun occasionally.  Here is a picture of there first bath together.  :) 

~ I'm looking is a cute, COMFORTABLE pair of brown wedges, this shouldn't be hard, but it is.  WHY??  Any suggestions?

~ I also want these shoes.  Aren't they cute?


~ I finally got a picture of Asher's teeth, you can see the right one really well, and sort of see the left one.  Don't mind the glasses, he was pretending to be Elton John.  :)

~ I'm not giving up hope on a family vacation yet. I've been researching, and came up with the following choices; Nashville, Chicago or Dallas. Any suggestions? Remember we are traveling with an infant and a toddler.

~ Amelia is seriously talking like she's 13 these days, it's so funny.  I laugh at her daily.  This morning on our way to the babysitter, she declares, "watch out for those cars mom", and "wow that was a close one".  By the way, no close one that I was aware of. 

~ What did I do without my iPhone?  I'm addicted.

Have a good rest of the week, I think I'm pretty much 'caught up' on my blog.  I might do that Kendra picture dump soon though.  :)

No comments: