Monday, June 11, 2012

Family Fun Weekend!!

We had such a great weekend, just enjoying each other and hanging out as a family.  I am so incredibly blessed to have Nathan, Amelia and Asher.
Friday night we told Amelia that Saturday we would 'do something fun' she was so excited and she didn't even know what 'something fun' was. We decided that we would hit Silver Dollar City early Saturday morning, spend a few hours there and then head back home. The weather was fabulous and we had a great time. Amelia enjoyed herself and Asher was great all day. It really was a lot of fun.
Here are some photos that I snapped along the way.

She is now tall enough to ride alone on a couple of rides. 
Waiting on the train.
Waiting on sissy to ride her rides.
Another ride alone. :(
Ready to have FUN!

My babies :)
Waiting on the train.

After SDC we ran to the Stride Rite store at Tanger because I thought Asher's little shoes weren't fitting him anymore and I got both the kids feet measured.  I'm SO glad we did this, as it turns out, BOTH of them were wearing shoes that were 2 sizes too small.  I get the number one mom award right here (pointing at self)!  So we ended up purchasing 5 pair of shoes over the course of the weekend.
Sunday was church, birthday dinner for Shannon and then a quick trip to the mall for above mentioned shoes. 
We had a great weekend and I can't wait to have many!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Great to see you guys on Sunday...I think that Brooks Weldy might have a run for his money if Elyse & Asher spent much more time together! ha!

And as for the whole water thing...this is apparently what my parents did to me! They would blow in my face real quick so that I would take a quick breath & then dunk me. It would basically teach us to take a breath before going underwater...who knows if it worked, but Elyse LOVES the water!