Monday, June 18, 2012

A morning at the Zoo

Saturday after a quick mini session photo shoot with Teresa we headed to the Zoo for the morning.  Teresa posted one sneak peak of our session and it's TOTALLY my kids.  They were wild and crazy as usual.  She's great at what she does!


Now back the zoo.  It was sort of muggy Saturday morning, but the breeze picked up and we had a good time and didn't completely melt!  We got there close to opening time and left shortly after noon, so it wasn't a long time at the zoo, but just enough. When we first arrived we saw the sign stating that they would bathe the elephants at 11, so we made it a point to watch that, however I didn't get any pictures because I was holding Amelia up to watch.  She loved it and Nathan and I enjoyed it as well, of all the times I've been to the zoo I've never seen them give the elephants a bath.  Here's some pictures from our morning at the zoo.  :)









1 comment:

Lauren said...

love that photo from Theresa!