Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Weekend rewind

Saturday - Garage Sale Day! Woo hoo, I managed to make over $600.00 in 5 hours! I was super shocked. Nathan actually didn't believe me when I told him. We closed up shop at 12, packed up and I was home by 1:00, with my tote and a half of non sold items. Very successful for only half a day of you ask me!!
Saturday evening we had a birthday to attend followed by a quick dinner of pizza and bread sticks. And an early bedtime, because Amelia was up three times Friday night?!?!

Yes it was only 1:45 and I had been up three time already, with my 2 1/2 year old?!?!!?

Sunday - church, followed by dinner at the in laws, followed by grocery shopping and an early dinner at home. Lots of time to play and we painted Amelia's toenails with 'sprinkles'.

Not a very exciting post, and I debated about even posting it. But that was our weekend in a nutshell. :)
Tea party with Mema.


I'm finishing my Memorial Day weekend post right now, it will be up soon, as well as a picture of little dudes teeth!!

No comments: