Thursday, November 14, 2013

Family Day at SDC

Sunday was such a beautiful day so we decided that after church and after naps we would head to Silver Dollar City to see all the beautiful Christmas lights.  We normally aren't Christmas before Thanksgiving type people, but the weather was a HUGE deciding factor in us breaking our rule a bit. 
Best I could get of them both.  There was a lot going on.


After the measuring station, Asher showing me he's tall enough to ride the big boy rides.


She's only a 1/4 of an inch away from being able to ride Thunderation.


Asher's FIRST boy big ride.  The Elephants.


Cheese.



Cheese.


The big swings!


Teacups!

Add caption


Add caption

Ok, bad parent alert, this is the first time, either of my kids have done the whole sitting on Santa's lap thing. 

Love them.


Add caption


She loved it!


He did too!


There's nothing else like watching the big tree light up.  It's really magical.  I love Christmas time!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

great pics! we're waiting on a free nice day to go and visit as well...and I was the bad parent who made her 12 month old baby scream on Santa's lap so I could get a photo! ha!