Thursday, November 7, 2013

Girls Day

Amelia and I had a Girl's Day a couple of Saturday's ago.  We had a lot of fun.  I'm loving that she's old enough to go do fun stuff with me.  We had a great day!

Love her!

First up we went to the Springfield Little Theater's production of The Little Mermaid Jr.  It was SO much fun, Amelia and I both enjoyed it.  She did really well just sitting and watching.

Add caption


Add caption

After the show we called home to check on Nathan and Asher and Amelia and Asher spoke on the phone with each other, it was so funny to hear them talking, it was like they hadn't seen each other in a year, when really it was 2 hours.  :)  We headed to a local boutique where I did a bit of shopping and Amelia entertained everyone else in the store.

After that quick stop we headed to the mall for lunch (Amelia's choice) and some shopping. Amelia got a new pair of boots, some footed jammies and a scarf, she was in heaven.

Lunch


Sporting her new boots!
She was asleep almost immediately when we got back in the truck to head home.  :)  It was a fabulous day together, I can't wait for many more!  

Where did my baby go???

No comments: