Wednesday, December 11, 2013

Amelia is FOUR!

I'm in denial that my baby is four years old.  Maybe that's why it's taken me SO long to blog about it?  No, I've just been insanely busy.  But yes, Amelia is four.  Wow, so hard for me to believe.  However, I have NO problem remembering she's four, because I hear, almost daily, "Remember Mom I'm a big girl, I'm four now."  Her actual birthday was on a Saturday, so I had told her we'd do whatever she wanted to do and eat wherever she wanted.  Well things didn't go as planned when she woke up with a belly ache and then threw up a couple of times that morning.  We took the day super easy and very low key since her big party was the very next day.  We ended up venturing out in the afternoon for her first manicure and pedicure before her big party day.


She loved it!
Love her!
Can you see her smile? She told me it tickled but didn't want to laugh.  :) So fun!

 I also did the birthday interview again this year.  This is something I started last year and I think it will be fun to continue on and something fun to look back on as the years go by.

20 Questions: answered by Amelia Beaver age 4

1. What is your favorite color? 
Pink
2. What is your favorite toy? My Dollie

3. What is your favorite fruit?
 Banana
4. What is your favorite TV show? 
Dora
5. What is your favorite thing to eat for lunch? 
Chips
6. What is your favorite outfit? 
Cinderella Dress up Dress
7. What is your favorite game? 
My hippopotamus game (Hungry Hungry Hippos)
8. What is your favorite snack? Sunflower seeds

9. What is your favorite animal? 
Moo Cow
10. What is your favorite song?
Twinkle Twinkle Little Star
11. What is your favorite book? 5 Minute Princess Stories

12. Who is your best friend? Bree
13. What is your favorite cereal? 
Rice Krispies
14. What is your favorite thing to do outside? 
Slide
15. What is your favorite drink?
Water
16. What is your favorite holiday?
Christmas
17. What do you like to take to bed with you at night? 
Brown bear teddy
18. What is your favorite thing to eat for breakfast? 
Cereal
19. What are you thankful for? 
Ms. Bonnie
20. What do you want to be when you grow up?
I want to paint somebodies toe nails. (this was after her manicure and pedicure)

No comments: