Thursday, January 9, 2014

New Year's Eve

I'm posting a bit out of order, next up was supposed to be our Christmas day post, but those pictures are on my REAL camera, which I don't have with me today.  SO I'm moving on.  :)  I'll do the Christmas day one soon.  We spent New Year's Eve in Branson at a condo with some friends who have three kids, one older than Amelia, one in between Amelia and Asher and then a 6 month old baby.  We loaded up after work and headed to that way.  When we got there the kids ran all over the place, jumped on every bed and had a blast checking it all out.

Happy New Year!!

Add caption
He couldn't figure out how to get his to work, he was mad.
Add caption
My sweet boy.
We ate dinner and watched some TV.  Around 10:00 we put the kids to bed and watched the ball drop in NYC at 11:00 and I headed to bed.  I wasn't feeling the best, but figured I just ate too much and decided to just go to sleep.  At 12:30 I woke up throwing up.  Yes, yuck.  I continued for about the next 12 hours.  Life was rough, I don't know what it was, but I DO know it wasn't fun!  To top it all off, all four of us were in the same bed.  Yikes.  We headed home early the next morning and I stayed in bed ALL day.  Nathan managed the kids, and was proud that he fed them both lunch and dinner and they were all still alive at the end of the day.  Not the best way to ring in the New Year in my book, but things happen. Happy 2014! :)     

1 comment:

Lauren said...

what a fun idea! but not so fun that you ended up sick! boo!