Thursday, May 1, 2014

Motherhood

Being a mother is hard work!  Some days I just want to throw my hands up in the air and give up, but I know that's not even an option.  It's days like these I feel as if I'm praying that God would help me ALL DAY LONG.  I love this Facebook post from an Author and Women of Faith Speaker that I follow.

Add caption


Some days this is SO me.  Other days I just stop and take it all in, I'm amazing at how quickly they have grown and the things they can my accomplish on their own.  I especially love when I find them like this.

Add caption

Add caption
Add caption
Add caption
Add caption

At times they fight like crazy, but they also love each other like crazy.  I love our crazy, silly, sweet, and imperfect little family that God has truly blessed us with.   

No comments: