Thursday, October 9, 2014

I can't belive it's October

Where does time go?  Seriously, we were just leaving for vacation and now it's October.  Crazy if you ask me.  We've been busy lately, it seems like from Asher's birthday (September 8th) through the New Year we are crazy busy with little downtime.  Here's some of what we've been up too lately, and I'm working on vacation posts and Asher's big THIRD birthday party.


In August both kids started school, Asher's first year and Amelia's third and last year before Kindergarten.  They both are going Monday-Thursday, two full days and two half days.  Asher has settled in really well and Amelia has NEVER had a problem with going to school, which makes my life a lot easier. 
Silly CHEESE face!

Such a big girl.

I can't get them both to look at the same time.  EVER.


Add caption

 
Putting up his lunch box. :)

 
Smile.

The last part of August we decided it was time to move Asher into a full size bed.  Mostly because I was tried of laying in his toddler bed with him at night before he went to sleep or the rare night when he would wake up and want me to 'sleep' with him.  Toddler beds and adults aren't compatible.  :) 

He insisted on helping Dad.

He loves his big boy bed, so do I. :)
 

Then of course the beginning on September somebody turned 3 and had a big birthday party.
How is he THREE??

We've enjoyed the weather and spent a lot of time outside playing.
Add caption
He fell down, jumped up and told me he was ok, he's a rough and tough boy. :(

Add caption

Add caption
Add caption

Asher had his three year checkup.  He's a growing healthy, rough and tough boy.  Official stats: Weight 33.8 pounds, 70th percentile.  Height 38.75 inches, 81st percentile.
Add caption

The middle part of September we SOLD our house in Marionville, WOOHOO!!!  And that weekend I got a new (to me) truck!
Add caption

I started doing a letter a week with the kids to work on letter recognition with both of them.  We've done A and B, this week is C.
 

A is for ANTS and APPLES.

B is for BUTTONS

The weekend before last we hung out with my brother, Mandy, Aden and Brittney, Kenny and Eli at the lake.  Nick and Mandy were camping and had their boat down there so we went down for the day.  The kids had a great time and I could have rode around in the boat all day the weather was PERFECT!!
 

Add caption


Playing horseshoes.
She did pretty good.
Add caption
Add caption
Jumping off the boat.

No comments: