Wednesday, October 22, 2014

Pumpkin Carving 2014


 
We had our annual pumpkin carving party this past Sunday.  This year everyone came to our house for dinner and pumpkins.  We had a great time, I love being able to have everyone over! Thanks to Granny Karla for taking almost all the pictures since all the rest of us were hard at work!
 
Our family.
 
Asher getting the junk out of his pumpkin.
My big girl.
Eli!
Hard at work.
Kate was even home from college.
Amelia insisted on doing hers ALL by herself.
Asher got bored and went to play.
While I finished 'his' pumpkin.
A nice pumpkin, Asher's request.
He was still playing away.
I was so proud of her, she did a GREAT job.
Aden got out the drill.
This looks unsafe.  My brother claims he was supervising.
ALL BOY!
The finished products.  I think we all did fabulous!

No comments: