Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Laid Back Weekend

We didn't have any plans this weekend, it was a laid back, relaxing weekend.  Well as relaxing and laid back as it can be with a 8 month old!  Friday night Nathan and I did go on a date!  It was nice just to hang out together without the babe.  We started off with dinner, then headed to Bass Pro, and finally went to Orange Leaf to try out the frozen yogurt everyone has been talking about!  A quick stop at Wal-Mart on our way home to end the night.  It wasn't anything special, but it was a good time out with my hubs.
Saturday Amelia got to swing for the first time.  Grandma and Grandpa got a new swing set and Amelia got a baby swing.  She enjoyed swinging and I'm sure she'll be playing on this swing set for many years to come!
Holding on like a big girl!
Kylie enjoyed it too!
I love watching her try and do new things.  She's such a blessing in our lives.  Next weekend Nathan and I are headed to St. Louis for our anniversary and Amelia is sleeping over at Grandma and Grandpas.  I'm nervous.  Have a great week!

No comments: