Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Amelia the Crawler

Amelia is officially crawling!  She's been trying to for the longest time, but as of last Wednesday she's a crawler!  I just love watching her crawl from place to place.  She's also loving this new found freedom to explore the house.  I have to keep telling myself to let her be and figure things out on her own, instead of running to help her every time I 'think' she 'needs' help! 
Here's my cutie on Thursday crawling towards me. 
And here she on Sunday, she discovered our air conditioner vents!
She figured out when she yelled down into them her voice echoed.
She obviously loved it!



'There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under heaven.' Ecclesiastes 3:1

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Love it...she is too precious!

Bethany said...

Super cute! I love the air conditioner vents, that is hilarious.