Monday, July 26, 2010

27 and 8 months

Friday was my 27th birthday, and Amelia turned 8 months old!  I've been thinking I was only 25 and going to turn 26, but Nathan had to burst my bubble and remind me that I was in fact turning 27.  Not sure where 26 went, I feel like I skipped it!  I guess that's what happens when you get older!  So, I'm 27 years old and I have a 8 month old daughter.  Time flies when your having fun!!! 
Amelia and I at Bootlegger's for my birthday dinner!
My husband and in-law's where incredibly wonderful and got me this.
A new iPad!!!  I'm a brat and I know it, so it's all good! My mom also made me the BEST meal ever of pepper steak and got me a candle that smells wonderful!  All and all I had a perfect birthday.  I am blessed beyond imagine, have a family who I love very much and have a beautiful, healthy daughter.  Life is good.  Have a GREAT week!   

No comments: