Wednesday, July 7, 2010

4th of July

We didn't really have any HUGE plans for the 4th of July.  In fact Amelia didn't even see any fireworks!  Dark is WAY past her bedtime, and trying to keep her up would have been a disaster and I'm sure the loud booms would have scared her!  But she had to have some cute outfits for the holiday!  We had lunch with my Mom and dinner with my Dad on the 4th and dinner with Nathan's Mom and Dad on the 5th, so that meant 3 different outfits!  A girl can never have too many clothes, right?  Nathan and I did get to enjoy the city's firework display from our lawn chairs in our front yard with the monitor close by!  Hope everyone had a great holiday and celebrated the FREEDOM that we are so very blessed to have.

Brother Lee and Ms. Deb got Amelia this adorable outfit.  They are such a wonderful couple and we are blessed to have them leading our church.
Of course no outfit is complete without a headband!
Amelia and Eli chilling at Dad's.
See what happens when we try and keep her up a little passed for bedtime?  It was 7:30 when I took this picture!
My little firecracker!

No comments: