Wednesday, July 7, 2010

The Farm

Saturday we took Amelia to Rutledge-Wilson Farm, it's an awesome farm like sitting that is ran by the Springfield-Greene County Park Board.  We had NO clue it even existed until one of my friends told me about it. They have a variety of farm animals, a fishing pond and a playground.  My brother, Mandy and Aden came along for the fun!  Amelia had a good time, but of course anytime she's outside she has a good time!  Here are some pictures from our adventure!
Ready to see the animals.
She really wanted to touch that horse, but Daddy wasn't letting her!
We were on the playground equipment.
Nathan took this picture of her and I just LOVE it!! 
Going down the slide with Mommy.

We had a good time and I'm sure we'll be going back again soon.  We also discovered that they have a walking/biking trial there, so we're going to go back and check it out.  Nathan is pretty sure it connects to Wilson's Creek and the Ozark Greenway Trial, which would be an excellent place to take Amelia on bike rides when we get her trailer!  I'll let you know!

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Good thing you had an awesome friend to tell you about it. :)