Thursday, July 1, 2010

Cardinals Game

This past weekend was the I-70 series, where the St. Louis Cardinals played the Kansas City Royals in Kansas City.  Nathan and I are Cardinals fans and our friends, Mike and Ashley, are Royals fans!  So on Sunday we all packed up and headed to the game!  Nathan and I have never been to Kauffman Stadium and I must say it is a beautiful stadium, very family friendly too!  I was afraid that we were going to fry in the sun, but our seats ended up being in the shade and we had some nice cloud cover and a wonderful breeze!  The game didn't go in our favor, but it was still a good time, with great friends!  The only thing that could have been better is a W!
Nathan and I sporting our Cards gear!
The Royals fans.
Group shot!
Amelia stayed with Grandma and Papa, she was calling to check on us!
Sad faces, we lost.  Boo!  At least Albert hit a HR!!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Oh fun! Nick & I went to that series last year in KC & had a blast!