Friday, March 25, 2011

Things I'm Currently Loving

I'm loving a few things lately and I thought I would share.  Some of these I own, others I'm loving from afar! 

First up, just got this yesterday, but let me tell you, I'm in LOVE.  It doesn't leave a residue like other floor cleaning products I've tried and I can't even see the drool spots on my hardwoods!  I adore it!


These I got for Christmas and I am still loving them.  I'm looking to buy me a  new 'springy pair and Amelia a Tiny pair!


I've always loved this next product, but I love it even more now that I'm pregnant and I'm limiting myself to one per day!


Nathan and I have been researching double strollers with the new kid coming, and we're both liking this one, just not liking the price tag so much!

I also love this stuff, I use it everyday underneath my eyeshadow, and I didn't realize how much I loved it until I ran out!  I hate running out of makeup products!

Alright, there is a very random post for you on this gloomy Friday morning.  What are you currently loving?
I'll be back early next week with my week 15 update and a recap on our trip to the horse races in Hot Springs this weekend.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

LOVE my Swiffer WetJet! It's a lifesaver!