Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Random Ramblings

~ Sleep training little man has been put on hold because of the cold he has.  That means we are now up twice a night instead of once.  Plus I had to get up last night with Amelia because she was coughing so much she got choked.  My last good night of sleep was 6 1/2 months ago.  I sure do miss it!

~ We are going to the horse races in two weeks!  I can not wait, I think I'm more excited about sleeping all night long! Even if it is in a hotel bed.  I'll take it!

~ I have a love/hate relationship with Pinterest.  I currently have no less than 7 projects started because of Pinterest.  I really need to work on completing them, but I'd rather be pinning.  :)

~  I stink at 'dieting'.  End of story.

~ Hunger Games comes out this weekend, I can not wait to see it, just not sure when I'll get too.  I LOVED the books!

~ The new babysitter trial has been put on hold as well, due to the sick children.

~ There was a Harry Potter Marathon on this weekend and we watched a lot of it, since then I have started rereading the books.  I'm a nerd. 

~ I need to find a crib for Asher at Mema's house.  Amelia has one there, but she still sleeps in it.   I'm thinking I'll check out Craigslist.

~ I need to get my act together and start meal planning dinner again.  But that would cut into my pinterest and reading time.  :)

I think I'm done rambling about nothing.  It's a cold nasty rainy day today and I'm at work.  Lois just sent me this cute picture of the kids, they built a tent and are playing in it.

Check out Amelia's face!

2 comments:

Lauren said...

Pinterest has been great for us this week! 3 new recipes that were all fabulous & mostly healthy!

I hear you on the dieting thing...I'm not good at it!

Bethany said...

Re-reading Harry does NOT make you a nerd...I hope. Because I've read them all at least four times...
Also, food is so good....it's hard not to eat it. I suck too. Working out is my key to not being obese. HA!