Friday, March 2, 2012

Stay at Home Mom?

We've been thrown for a loop the past couple weeks when our babysitter, Sara, developed unexpected pregnancy complications and had to be delivered at only 29 weeks gestation.  Let me first say that yes, I'm a worry when it comes to my children, OK not just my children, I worry about ALL things.  But I have NEVER once worried about them when they are with Sara, NEVER ONCE.  This is a huge huge thing to me, and Sara has been such a blessing in our lives.  We are in the misted for making other arrangements for the kids for a bit while Sara takes the time she needs in order to care for her precious Micah.  I'm trying my best not to stress and just hand it over to God and just know that he has a plan for my family.  But in the mean time I'm getting some extra days at home with the kids and I'm trying to enjoy every moment I can with them.  Here's some of what we've been up to at home. 
Silly Girl
Playing with his Truck
A nap on Momma
Tea Party with Donald Duck
Yup my Laps Full
Riding her Bicycle
Enjoying Some Time Outside

No comments: