Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Laid Back Weekend

We had a low key laid back weekend with some beautiful weather! We got up early Saturday morning because we had a 9:00 appointment with Teresa to get the kids Easter picture taken. I think they will turn out super cute, I'm so excited to see them! 
She posted this picture, after I started this post.  Cute huh?
After pictures we headed to Springfield to hit Babies-R-Us and the mall. We were back home by 1:00, which was fabulous! Nathan and I decided that this is how we will do Springfield with two kids from now on! Saturday afternoon Nathan mowed the yard played outside with Amelia while I worked around the house during Asher's naptime.  Saturday evening Amelia and I went and grabbed some groceries before it was bedtime. Nathan and I finished up the evening watching the NCAA Tournament.
Sunday was a busy but great day, if you don't count my team losing in the NCAA Tournament! We started off with church, where Kylie went forward to make public her salvation!!  We were so proud of her, she was VERY nervous.  After a quick nap for Amelia we headed to Mema and Papa's for lunch and some time playing outside.
Love the crazy hair!

First time swinging, he loved it!
After lunch we ran home and prepared dinner to take to my mom's house where we celebrated Wyatt and Jim's birthdays and played outside some more!  We took FULL advantage of the beautiful weather!

Amelia and Aden 'fishing' off the hot tub.

All in all it was a great weekend, couldn't have asked for anything better than hanging out with family and playing outside!

No comments: