Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Hot Springs

We went to Hot Springs this weekend to the horse races! It was such a wonderful time!! We went with great friends who we rarely get to see but every time we hang out we say we should do it more. We really had a blast and it's actually fairly cheap entertainment for a whole afternoon of fun! After a day of racing we had an excellent dinner at Fisherman's Wraft followed by ice cream at the Purple Cow. And for the most exciting part....drum roll please...a full night of sleep!!! Woo hoo! Although I still woke up at 3, 4, and 6, but on the plus side I didn't actually have to get up!!

The Horses
Me and Bekah
Hanging out with my Favorite Guy!
Sunday we got up and headed back fairly early so we could stop in Branson and do a little shopping.  I had a pretty successful shopping trip, which always makes me happy!

Of course the best part of the weekend was coming home to smiling, beautiful babies!




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPhone

No comments: