Thursday, April 26, 2012

Random ramblings

- I'm loving this weather, but it's almost hot enough I need my air conditioner on I'm trying to refrain since it's suppose to cool down again.

- I'm addicted to Dr. Pepper.

- I really want to go shopping or get a pedicure or just have a day off!!

- Our house cleaner starts Monday, should I pre-clean this weekend?

- I'm happy to report that Asher is sleeping a lot better, we are now consistently getting a good 7-8 hour stretch of night time sleep.
-  We are having a garage sale, June 2nd, our stuff will be departing my house and residing in someone else's. (I hope!)

- Tuesday I did SEVEN loads are laundry, insanity I say.  I'm not sure how adding one more person to our house equals so much more laundry.

- The candy jar is full as work, bad news for me.

Enjoy what's rest of your week!


1 comment:

Lauren said...

yay for a housecleaner! and I always pick-up before ours comes, but no actual cleaning!

I'm with you on a pedicure, I'd love a day off for nothing more than pampering!