Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Random Ramblings

- My daughter has out grown ALL her long pants, and I can't find long pants ANYWHERE. Anyone know of someone looking to get rid of 3T's?

- I might be getting a house cleaner on a every other week bases. Woo hoo! This is something I never thought I would do, but working, having two kids, trying to maintain a house AND keeping my insanity, is HARD!

- I'm now on book three of my Harry Potter reread!

- I still watch Days of Our Lives when I'm home from work.

- The new babysitter, Kendra, working out fabulously! Praise God.

- I'm really hoping to mark some 'to do's' off of my list this weekend. We have no plans and I'm looking to accomplish a lot!!

- We've switched little man back to Gentlease formula, and he seems to be doing fine! This is going to help the checkbook, a lot!!

- I could eat Chick-fil-a everyday.

- I'm cleaning my closet out, it is ridiculous.

- Lois and I bought a Silhouette Camo cutting machine, I am SO excited!! I have a ton of projects in mind!
That's all I've got for today. It's nap time at my house and I need to fold a mound of laundry! And what's a blog post without a couple of pictures of some cute kids??

2 comments:

Bethany said...

Ramblings back at ya:
I am insanely jealous of you getting a house cleaner.
I want to use your cutter thing!
I want a bunch of stuff you clean out.
And I also could eat Chic-Fil-A every day.
Love ya!

Lauren said...

Housecleaner once a month: Best investment ever! And if you're using Shamain, she's incredible!

Chick-fil-A could definitely be on my menu everyday!