Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Random Ramblings

- We went went camping/floating this weekend. I got rained on for three hours while on the river and had to sleep in a tent. But we had a great time. End of story. :)

- Asher is really starting to take off with his walking, you have to watch him ALL THE TIME!

- I love Chevron. 

- I really want to make some curtains I found in Pinterest. They are big bold stripes! Love them.

- I need to start planning a first birthday party. What?? How's that possible?   I'm thinking baseball themed.

- Amelia has started calling me ma'am. And Asher is now Bub.  I think it's adorable.

- Who's reading the 50 Shades Series?

- It's Big Brother night!  Who else LOVES BB??  I'm such a fan.

- My birthday is in 5 days!  Woo Hoo.

- When is apple going to tell me when they are releasing the iPhone 5, don't they know I need to know, I'm ready for an upgrade!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

I totally haven't decided if I'm going to read the 50 shades series or not...are you?!