Monday, July 30, 2012

You know your a parent when...

You know your officially a parent when you start a double date on Saturday afternoon at 3:00 and your home at 7:00!  We did just this with some great friends of ours this weekend!  We picked them up at 3:00 and headed flea marketing, where I scored an awesome sewing table for $26, had dinner at Hinode, followed by Andy's and a quick trip to Academy.  Only to drop them back of at their house just before 7:00.  We raced home and put the kids to bed.  :)  Thanks to my step-sister for watching the kiddos for us.

Loading up my find!
Sunday was church, lunch at the in-laws, a trip to Lowes and the grocery store and lots of play time with the kids.   Nathan leaves today to his 20 group meeting in St. Louis.  I'll be single mothering it for a couple of days, wish me luck! 

They are getting so much better at playing together.
My loves.

1 comment:

Lauren said...

good luck at single mothering...I get my first attempt at that in a few weeks...of course I may change my mind and come spend the nights with my parents! ha!