Monday, July 9, 2012

What a Weekend

Wow, what a weekend.  Amelia was/still is sick and Asher started walking in 4-5 step sequences.  It was an exhausting weekend for sure.  Amelia has hand, foot and mouth, which is HORRIBLE, and there's nothing I can do for her.  So I was up multiple times a night with her, and since Asher chose this weekend to start walking he didn't sleep well either (not that he ever sleeps GREAT).  I didn't take any pictures but managed two videos of Asher.  Amelia wasn't in any sort of mood to take pictures or videos of her.  The first video is of him walking to me and the second is of him poking a baby dolls eye out.  :)  Listen to him in the second video, this is his FAVORITE noise to make, and Nathan equates it to the most annoying sound in the world per Dumb and Dumber.  We had to listen to this one night ALL the way home from Shell Knob.  And Amelia yelling at me in the middle of it, tell me she 'needed a little help in here', not big deal she was just making herself a tent.  :)  Those kids...

No comments: