Monday, April 1, 2013

Menu Monday



Monday - Going with easy tonight, I'll fry up some ground turkey before heading to early zumba and we'll have hamburger (turkey) helper when I get home.

Tuesday - Pinterest recipe night.  This looks like a super easy and relatively healthy week night recipe.  I hope it's a keeper.

Wednesday - Super easy, crock pot Pork Tenderloin.  We'll have wild rice and a veggie with it. 

Thursday - I zero plans of cooking, so it's leftovers or take out.  :)

Friday- I didn't get to make my Chicken Pesto last Friday, because I was lacking an ingredient that I had to make a special trip to Mama Jean's for, so I'm going to make it tonight.  Hope it's worth all the trouble!

Saturday - Sunday - Nathan and I are going out of town with another couple!!  No cooking for me.  I can't wait.  :)

1 comment:

Lauren said...

Mmm...I'm thinking a pork tenderloin sounds delicious this week as well! thanks for the idea!