Monday, April 8, 2013

Menu Monday

We had a GREAT weekend, I'll post about it soon, but for now here's my menu this week.

Monday - Tonight is Provel Pizza.  I'm so excited about this homemade pizza.  It's made with provel cheese, which is what they Imo's, and turkey pepperoni.  It's sort of silly how excited I am.  :)

Tuesday - I'll probably grab subway or something tonight, Amelia and I are going to a 31 Party, so I won't be home to cook.

Wednesday - Momma Day!  We're going to have Chicken Fettuccine Alfredo tonight.  I'll probably cook Perfect Chicken to use, I love this chicken recipe.

Thursday - Leftover night.  Boring. 

Friday - I'm going to try this pinterest recipe tonight. Baked Parmesan Garlic Chicken. Hopefully it's a win.  Oh and speaking of which, the apple dumped in the crock pot with oatmeal and left overnight, was a pinterest fail.

Saturday - We're having friends over for dinner.  Nathan is grilling pork tenderloin on the egg, we are going to have the chili rubbed pork tenderloin with blackberry sauce from the Big Green Egg Cookbook.  I'm going to make this for a side item.  I'm hoping it's a good alternative to a loaded potato casserole.

Sunday - Amelia's 'Spring Sing' is tonight at school, so I'm going quick and easy bag chicken tonight.

No comments: