Wednesday, September 25, 2013

Saturday FUNday

(written Saturday evening)
Today was such a fun day.  First of all it was a beautiful fall day, I mean beautiful, the weather was perfect, low 70's and lots of sunshine!!  A-MAZING! Second it was a much needed family day, just Nathan, the kids and me (after the parade).  I love days like this.  First up was watching the Applefest parade with mema, poppy and Aunt Shanny.  The kids loved it, and I think experiencing things with the kids makes it so much more fun for me as an adult.  Does that make sense? Anyway, Amelia told me her favorite part of the parade was the marching bands (future band nerd?) and Asher told us that his favorite part was the candy!


 

After exploring the Applefest we headed to a local pizza restaurant for lunch and home for naps/house cleaning fun. (I hope you can hear the sarcasm here). But after the kids woke up we headed to a local pumpkin farm for some more fun! Again, we had a blast.  I feel like I'm being super cheesy in this post, but it really was great day.  I'm feeling incredibly blessed tonight.   





No comments: