Thursday, September 26, 2013

Random Ramblings

~ I've been feeling crafty lately, I think it's the fall weather.  I have 4 projects that I'm wanting to complete.  I've halfway through one.  :)
Add caption
~ Amelia has been impressing my with her coloring skills over the past month or so.  But I was super impressed when she wrote this, in the car, by herself, only with me instructing her while I was driving. 
Dad

~ My goals for this weekend: make my Christmas buying/making list and meal plan for October.  Whew.  I'm heading to KC for Women of Faith and I'm not driving so I think this goal is very accomplishable.

~ Asher had his two year check-up last Tuesday.  No shots!  Woohoo!  He's perfectly healthy and actually moved up on the percentage scale for his weight.  He has ALWAYS been in the 30 percentile, but at his check-up he was 28.2 pounds pushing him up to 50%.  He's still super tall for his age, measuring 37 1/4 inches tall.  That means he can now ride all the rides that Amelia can ride at SDC.  His party post will be up soon too!!  Hopefully next week for sure.  :)
Big boy.

~ We are going to Disney in August 2014!  I put our deposit down last Friday.  So excited for this trip.  It's us, my Dad, Karla and Kate, and Brittney, Kenny and Eli.  We are going to have a blast.

~ Have a great weekend!!
 

1 comment:

Lauren said...

LOVE those candy corn trees!

My bestie and I are thinking of doing fall playdates/craft days--we can craft while the kiddos play! I'm already dreaming of the crafts we can get accomplished!

& Disney?! Wow! Sounds awesome!