Friday, September 20, 2013

Time Flies


~ I'm ALMOST caught up on blogging.  However I just realized I didn't post at all last week.  Ugh.  I'm in the mist of writing about our New York City trip and I'm currently uploading pictures from my camera so I can blog about a certain two year olds birthday party, which was a HIT!. :)   Now if I could only caught up and all other areas of my life.  :/

~ I just finished reading Divergent, the first book in the Divergent Trilogy by Veronica Roth.  I'm seriously loving it!  It's nice to read something different every now and then.  I know, reading when I should be doing other things, not a good way to get caught up. 



~ Is there such a thing as terrible 3.5's?  We are there.  Oh my.  I'm praying it's just a stage that will pass quickly.  I'm praying for patience and I'm praying that I'm slow to angry.  Whew, that's a lot of prayers happening.



~  I read somewhere yesterday that there were only 97 days until Christmas, is that even possible?  Makes me feel even more behind. I have zero ideas on what the kids are getting this year. However, Amelia has recently been asking about Sparkles, our Elf on the Shelf, so I'm looking forward to continuing that tradition and making new ones. 

~ Asher got another present from Mema and Papa this past weekend.  A battery powered tractor.  He LOVES it.  Only problem is he doesn't want to share with Amelia.  AT ALL.

 
 
~ I've been doing Jillian Michaels Yoga Meltdown on my off Zumba days or when I'm home with the kids and they are down for naps.  This week I ventured out and did level 2.  Yikes.  I could hardly walk the next day, however I did it again yesterday and I'm sore today, but not as sore.  Warning if you want to try it out, Jillian is pure evil.  No joke...



~ So super excited that I get a date night tonight!  We are going to dinner and to see The Wizard of Oz, my ALL TIME favorite movie, in IMAX 3D!  Got to love Mema and Papa!



No comments: