Sunday, September 9, 2012

Happy 1st Birthday

I can't believe that our little man is a year old today (yesterday).  When he was first born I didn't think this day would ever get here (infant stage = not my favorite).  I told Nathan that I think it's been the most stressful year of my life yet, he's response was, until next year.  :)  Adding another child was a huge adjustment for me.  But what a blessing Asher is to us daily.  He has such a beautiful smile and bright blue eyes that just melt my heart!  Our family is complete with our perfect baby boy. 

~ He's 100 % boy; loves trucks, wheels, dirt and balls.
~ Falls approximately 50 times a day, always has a bump or bruise somewhere on his body. 
~ Has already had his first and second bloody nose due to falls.  (For the record Daddy was standing RIGHT beside him the first time and I was there for the second)
~ Has four teeth.
~ Is eating a combo of table and baby food.  Getting much better at table food, gagging less.  :)
~ Has slept all night long ONCE in the past 365 days.  :)
~ ADORES his sissy.
~ Says; Mama, Dada, Ball, Bye-Bye.  Working on others.
~ Waves, wiggles, claps his hands, dances and throws his diapers in the trash on command. 
~ No more bottle or formula for this little guy, sippy cups and whole milk from here on out.
~ Is in size 9-12 month clothes.
~ Weights about 21 lbs and is about 28 inches tall.  (We go for 'offical' stats Tuesday)
~ Laughs and giggles constantly.
~ Gets super cranky when he's hungry or sleepy.
~ Take two naps a day at 9 and 1.

**This was supposed to be up yesterday, but I couldn't get the pcitures to load right.  The first birthday party was a success, I'll blog about it tomorrow.  :)
September
October
 
November
December
January
February
March
April
May
June
July
August
September

No comments: