Wednesday, September 5, 2012

It's Wednesday!!

~ Wow, it's already Wednesday, I love short weeks. 

~ Wow, it's already Wednesday, my baby turns one in THREE short days!

~ Wow, it's already Wednesday, I have a TON of stuff to do before a certain little guys party Sunday.

~ Ok done with the Wow, it's already Wednesday theme.

~ I basically just finished A's birthday shopping on Zulily this morning.  I'm making her a Pinterest inspired dress up closet.

~ I worked on Birthday Party decorations last night and everything I touched was a big fat fail.  I sure hope tonight is better.

~ Amelia told me the other day, 'Mom look I have a nail hang.  Mom I have a hang on my nail.' 

~ I think I want to cut my hair shorter.

~ We've decided to take a 'vacation' to Branson with the kids in a couple of weeks.  Nothing huge just a small 3-4 day get-a-way.  We're waiting until Winter to take a big vacation to Colorado.  I can't wait to see A on ski's.  :)

~ I love lined paper and mechanical pencils.  

1 comment:

Bethany said...

Lined paper and mechanical pencils, hahahaha