Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Long Weekend

Saturday was a raining nasty day, don't get me wrong I'm thankful for the rain, but the weather wasn't good for much of anything.  We hung out at home, ran and did our grocery shopping, and returned home.  What better thing to do on a rainy morning than sleep in right?  Wrong, Asher was up at 5:30.  So here's what we had during the early morning hours.

Too much work to sit up and play.
 
 
For some reason Nathan stepped outside on our back porch and the kids followed along, so we let them play in the rain for a bit.  Don't mind the half dressed kids in the pictures.  Amelia had spilt her drink down the front of her, and Asher's a pill to wrestle to get his pants back on after a diaper change.  :)

 

Sunday brought a sunny beautiful day so we headed to Silver Dollar City with Mema, Papa and Kylie.  Both kids had a blast, but man I was so worn out.  I had already made plans to cook dinner at my mom's house that night, so it was a FULL day. 

 
 
 
 
Monday morning consisted to painting a play table for the kids and a 'new' sewing desk for me.  No pictures yet, because they aren't completely finished, but I'll take some and post them when they are.  At 2:00 Kate came over and watched the kids until about 6:00 and Nathan and I headed to Springfield to finish birthday shopping for our soon to be one year old little dude.  It was a quick trip, but still nice to spend some alone time with my husband.  :) 

2 comments:

Lauren said...

love those half-naked babies! so cute!

Stesha said...

such precious little ones!

xx
Classic & Bubbly