Thursday, August 30, 2012

Update

~ Tomorrow is the kids' first day back to Sara's house since she had baby Micah six months ago.  Our plan is to ease into it, start with one day a week and work up to three days.  Amelia is VERY excited to go back because she'll have someone close to her own age to play with.  I'm sort of nervous about Asher, because lately he's been crying when I leave him, I know it just his age, but still it makes it hard on a momma.
Notice Asher in the background licking the trampoline.

~ Last night Asher slept ALL night, from 7:00-6:30 for the first time ever!  He's only 10 days shy of turning one, it's about time!  I'm really hoping and praying it's going to become the norm, instead of just a fluke last night.

~ We are in our second week of preschool and Amelia is still loving it.  She's been reciting the pledge to the Christian flag.  She only get as far as I pledge allegiance to the Christian flag.  But hey that's something, and more than she knew before! 

Headed to preschool.
~ Amelia can also count to 13 and sing her ABC's.  I think she's pretty stinking smart!  :) 

Share her Popsicle. (picture sent to me from Kendra)
She's a mess. (picture sent to me from Kendra)
~ It's a long weekend coming up and we don't have any plans.  I'm planning on working on Asher's birthday party stuff and keeping my fingers crossed for a date night! 

~ I'm currently back to my Harry Potter reread, I'm about halfway through book eight.  Not sure what to read next...

~ I'm so excited, I just ordered my first set of prints from PostalPix, can't wait to get them!  I'm planning on making a pinterest inspired photo college.  :) 

~ I'm in the middle of birthday party prep, help me.   

Invites have been sent!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

LOVE those invites! and yay for Asher sleepign through the night! Even if it was a fluke at least you know he CAN do it now!