Friday, August 24, 2012

Recap

We've had so much going on lately I'm just going to do a quick recap. 

Nathan and I celebrated our NINTH (insane) wedding anniversary in St. Louis last weekend.  We saw The Lion at the Fox Theater.  It was amazing!  Saturday we did some shopping followed by a Cardinals game.  The weather was perfect and the Cardinals ended up winning.

 

Tuesday was Amelia first day of preschool which I already blogged about. 

Wednesday was Amelia first day back in dance class.  This is what I'm calling 'real' dance now.  She took a fun class in the summer that wasn't very serious, just a beginner, get your feet wet type class.  For her 'real' class we had to buy tap shoes, ballet shoes, leotards, and tights.  She loved it, and did pretty well for her first time.  She's still a little young to be in this class, but Ms. Carri was confident that she would be just fine.

She was READY!!
 
Ballet
 
Thursday brought us to Amelia's second day of preschool and Asher's one year pictures.  I didn't get to chat with the teacher when I picked her up at school, but she tells me she played Hot Potato and saw a train during play ground time. :)  Oh and the only kid she can name in her class is a BOY named Bryant.  I'm going to have to check this Bryant out.  :)
Asher was a HAM during his one year photo shoot and I'm sure we got some great shots.  Here was a preview that she put on facebook.  Teresa does a GREAT JOB.  If you looking for a session let me know, you can get a free print and so can I.  :)


Smash Cake

Friday is here and it's just a normal Friday, which I am thankful for.  Tomorrow we have a wedding to go too, but no real other plans this weekend. THANK GOODNESS!!!

Asher helping unload the dish washer.  :) 

No comments: