Friday, August 10, 2012

Random Ramblings

~  Wednesday Asher turned 11 months old.  How can that be?

~  Little man being 11 months old also means taking away his bottle and weaning him to whole milk this month.  However, I'm not willing to take away the paci yet. :)

~  We're going to register Amelia for fall dance class tonight, and next Thursday night is her preschool open house.  Again, how can that be?

~ Next week is our ninth wedding anniversary. We're going to celebrate by spending the weekend in St. Louis, minus kids.  :)

~ I'm going to do a retail therapy in the morning with a great friend while Nathan watches the kids. I. Can. Not. Wait.

~  I still have a bazillion projects 'started' not completed. 

~  Most random thing ever, I've been craving coke lately.  Coke, really?  I'm not a coke drinker, if I have the choice of Coke or Pepsi I ALWAYS pick Pepsi.  Strange.

~  Amelia got her second ever hair cut yesterday.

~  I'm going to be lost without the Olympics to watch after Sunday.  But hopefully I'll be a little more productive, it's not like I don't have anything to do!

~  Wow, the weather is BEAUTIFUL today, such a blessing after all the HOT HOT HOT we've had.  Have a great weekend everyone!

1 comment:

Lauren said...

oh have fun shopping! we're headed to Branson later, but Hubby is in charge of Elyse! ha!